Monday 13 January 2014

Monday, Jan 13th

Much nicer day today, I think the temp got to around 70F.  I have lost my thermometer so have to look for one.  We will be going to camping world soon, I hope, to get the window replaced and will pick one up there.
 Marg went to water aerobics this AM and said her partners were there as well.  Apparently the pool was the temp of a nice warm bath tub.  All I know is I could hear the recording playing but couldn't see how big a splash their combined jumping around was creating.
  I got the bike off the rack on the ladder at the rear of the rv.  By the time I got the tires pumped and the various parts lubricated it was lunch time.  Even small tasks like that here really take time because of the amount of visiting that goes on.  It is especially the case with us on the corner lot at the entrance to the park here as everybody goes by at some time.
  Bob had stopped by earlier, so I went to play pool with him the afternoon.  Lots of fun playing with him, because its almost a no mercy game, LOL.  Apparently some of the guys are playing in the morning now, so may have to adjust my schedule.  Checked the mail on the way, but we are still not getting mail from Canada Post.  It seems like the same story every year, a service they charged us $130 or so for.
  We went for a walk and I returned the bag of pocket books to Gary that I had borrowed in the spring.  Also gave Steve a prize for the silent auction, just one of those things we had kicking around the house, it was new but never used.  It was a bubba mug, a super sized insulated mug, I thought it might do well down here, LOL.  We had a little drama around our area of the park today, with the neighbours asking about a rumour that we might not be in this site next year, but it seems to have settled down.
  Supper tonight was shrimps on the bar-bee and pasta.  Pretty darn good too.  Finished off the day with a walk around the park, in the dark.  Hey that was poetic.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your settling I to a routine now... Shame about the post... Darn that Canada post...

    ReplyDelete