Tuesday 17 January 2012

Tuesday Jan 17

Nice sunny day. Went for an early morning bike ride. I have discovered that going east first thing, while it is uphill, makes for a very pleasant return trip. LOL After lunch I played pool while Marg went to Bed Bath & Beyond with a friend [Sue]. Thank you friend.
Started a walk around the park after she got back & got as far as Bingers. For those of you not familiar with the park layout, that isn't far. Nice people, they also serve on the ice cream team. Had a cocktail with them and then dinner.
It was bingo night and I was lured in to going by the attraction of the size of the superball pot, it's over $300. Sat with Ron, Pat & Ken. They all won, we did not. Oh well, I would rather save my luck for a big one & the superball prize wasn't won tonight.

2 comments:

  1. All is good at the house, hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing that, you are the best.

    ReplyDelete