Friday 13 January 2012

Friday

Another glorious day in the Valley of the Sun. Still cools off to be quite chilly when the sun goes down, but during the heat of the day - glorious. I picked up Ron & Gerry and we went to the big sale at Harbour Freight this AM. Lots of good deals and Ron had coupons for almost everything. He gave me a couple, so I got a free flashlight & 20% off my entire purchase. Life is goooood! After lunch Marg went shopping and got some great deals at Ross. One is a pair of shoes that she claims make her feel like she is walking on a cloud. Whisky does that for me - LOL. I played pool this afternoon and won as many as I lost, so felt good about it. BBQ for dinner & that's about it. Oh yeh - short pants day, but too busy to get out on the bicycle, maybe tomorrow.

1 comment: