Sunday 29 December 2019

Sunday, December 29th

A chilly night last night, I believe the temperature reached 32 F, for you metric fans that is zero and the truck windshield was covered with frost.  There was a risk of serious freezing in areas of Pinal County, which is where we are in AJ.  The morning continued cool, but the afternoon was very pleasant, but you could feel it cooling off as soon as the sun went down.
  We started out the day doing some maintenance in our place, but ran out of what we needed.  Took a trip to Home Depot.  When we came out with some stuff in our buggy, I wanted to put it in the back of the truck.  Unfortunately I had backed in to the stall and the young woman parked there, sat in her car watching while I had to pull ahead and then load the stuff.  As soon as I put the last bit in, she left.  Not certain what was up with her.
  On the way back the check engine light came on.  I thought it might be the fuel cap, so pulled over and tried that.  No such luck, I guess I know where I am going tomorrow.  To see the nice guy at the fancy dealership.  Same thing happened with the 2013, it turned out to be an oxygen sensor, so hope it is something simple like that.
  We went to ice cream social in the evening.  They had a pretty good crowd for a cool day, but then again any day can be good for ice cream.  Marg had her usual bowl of ice cream and piece of cake and me the banana split.  I think I may quit them as the strawberry stuff they are using isn't nearly as good as last year.  I even started taking pineapple on one scoop so I don't get as much strawberry.  In prior years I quit pineapple to get more strawberry.  Such a dilemna, what passes for a crisis in my life.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment