Tuesday 11 February 2014

Tuesday

Another gorgeous day and with our forecast for the coming week, you will be hearing this more.
 
 Went for an early morning bike ride with Jerry B.  I really need to do this more.  We never went far as he is having some back problems and I haven't been, well you know. When I got back I took a few pictures around the rv park and put them on FB.


  Our group had our rehearsal today, it won't be the blues brothers, instead it will be the temptations [you know their big song].  The routine is coming along, but needs work, we are like a group of penguins trying to two-step.  LOL  On the positive side, my fancy sport coat from Goodwill really fits in.  It's kind of funny, because I think I actually owned one just like it at some point.  To keep out of sight we were in the park managers house, for about an hour.  Rumour has it there will be lots of laughs.  Kind of reminds me of my time as Elmer Fudd.  Oh well, this too shall pass.
  Marg went for water aerobics.  It was a perfect day for time in the pool and they had a pretty good turn-out.  I think they were in there much longer than usual, or perhaps this will be the new norm as the weather warms up.
  After lunch we went out.  I needed a haircut, so went to the same Mexican guy that has been cutting it for a while now.  Apparently this cut passed inspection, much better than the last one.  Marg gets more concerned about it than me, I figure there is only a week or so difference between a good hair cut and a bad one.  Marg was looking around at some furniture options and bbq's in the plaza around there.  I guess our vendor stopped by to tell Marg he cancelled his insurance on the park model and left happy that we already bought insurance.
  We got back early enough to have company on the patio.  Then it was over to happy hour.  Weren't there long as we had to get supper on the bbq.  It was roast potatoes & vegetables with brats.  It was really good, we will have to do that again.
  After supper it was bingo in the park.  Marg was really close, but alas success eluded us, so we were donors.

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely... It's been wet here, but we haven't been to bothered as we have been so engrossed in watching the winter Olympics ... ESP the curling. x

    ReplyDelete