Sunday 3 March 2013

March 3rd

A nice day, but overcast today.  When it's this nice, it doesn't even get that cold at night.  This is great.
  Bike ride this AM, perfect day for it.  Went all the way to Idaho up to Foothills then back to Meridian and back on Tepee.  Pretty good work out and I am finding the rest stops somewhat less frequent, not like when I started.
  Went out for some groceries and water.  We go through so much water here, it is incredible.  Can hardly wait to get off that stuff.  In fact today Jerry offered to join my lets get blasted when the prescription is done club, LOL.   It was funny, I had been reading a book and set it on the trunk before leaving.  Forgot it, so when I got back the book was just outside the gate on the road.  It looks like it had been run over once, but was still readable.
  Heard back from Lucie, her and Norm were doing stuff with the 2 other units they are travelling with.  They were going to organ stop pizza and asked if we wanted to join them, but we had the ice cream social commitment, so had to pass.  She said something about finding their friends in Yuma so busy, in the same way.  Well I guess that's what us snowbirds do, we join in on things that are going on in the rv parks.  Too bad really, we had offered to drive over and pick them up to spend the day with them, but that didn't work for them.  I believe they are leaving on Tuesday to go over towards Las Vegas for a while & then home.
  I spent the afternoon boiling my teeth and then breaking them apart to separate the gold.  Then I put them in a bottle of regular coke.  We'll see if that works, stay tuned.
  Ice cream social tonight had pretty good attendance.  We made lots of banana splits and root beer floats tonight.  Only one more to go.

1 comment:

  1. Had to laugh when I heard about the tooth thing on the phone .... There's gold in them there teeth xx

    ReplyDelete