Tuesday 5 March 2013

Maarch 5th

Happy birthday Brennan, glad we were able to give you our birthday wishes by telephone.  I am having a tough time accepting that you are a young adult & no longer a boy.
  Went for a bike ride with Jerry B this AM.  We made about 5 miles and were able to get out before the heat of the day set in.  Only one stop for a breather and a drink, almost an endurance run for this old guy. I usually have one other stop enroute. 
  After lunch went out to a dentist appt.  Got the stitches out and it was encouraging to hear the doc's comments on how well everything is healing up.  Had a bone chip irritating the gum that he yanked out, so all is good now.  Asked him if I could quit the horse pills [penicillin] he prescribed, but no such luck, he is concerned about the sinus cavity perforation and potential for infection.  Oh well only 2 more days of them left so will finish them.  I told him he should have removed the heart monitor pads when I was still under the anesthetic, hairy chest & those pads are a nasty combination.
  Happy hour again.  Oh what the heck, I had a beer.  Everyone assured me one beer would help rather than hurt and they look almost like doctors.  LOL
  Went to bingo with Marg, I just go for the ice cream during the intermission.  She was close all night, but I ended up being the winner.  I suppose tomorrow I will have to endure the comments around here. You would think it is a life changing amount, but alas $37 will not put us in a higher  bracket.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you caught Brennan... We had no such luck! Tried a few times though... Sounds like your healing well... Keep up the good work xx

    ReplyDelete