Monday 7 January 2013

Merry Christmas - Jan 7th

  To all my Ukrainian family & friends:  may the blessing of the season be upon you and your family.  We never observed the traditional meatless dishes today, instead just BBQ'd some pork chops.
  We didn't do a lot today, well that's not correct, Marg did a couple of loads of laundry.  I was going to wash the motorhome today, but the neighbors have the rv washers coming on Wednesday.  They are the same group we have had the last 2 years, so I opted to wait for them.  That way I will only have to put some wax on it.
  Watched some shuffleboard for a while.  I was not familiar with the deck version of the game, so learned something about it today.  Then went on and played a bit of pool with the guys.  The 8 ball group is small for some reason.  We are missing a few from last year, as well as there are a few guys not here yet.
  After we went back on our search looking for a new phone, but no success yet.  We just want a simple old flip phone.  We also looked at some bikes; saw one I quite liked, but I think I will look around a bit before committing.  Anytime you buy a new ride, you should check it out, LOL!  Got some fuel for the car, you have to watch around here.  Went to a circle K just up Delaware, but the one 6 blocks away was 5 cents a gallon higher.  I saw on the news that Arizona is bucking the national trend of rising fuel prices & we have some of the cheapest fuel in the US here.  That will probably all change when I go to fuel the motorhome in March, like it did last year.
  It was a decent day today, although the wind was cool.  Still in long pants, you will know when it starts to get hot, that will be when I report short pants are in season.  Hah!
  Will try and get something photo-worthy to put on in the next day or so.

1 comment:

  1. Flip phones are probably not available anymore.. Sorry Dad! lol

    ReplyDelete