Wednesday 12 January 2011

Sunny day

Wow - nice day today, sunny & warm. About 18C for you metric fans. The forecast is for temperatures to reach up to 20 or better by the weekend. If it keeps up like this I may have to dig out the shorts. Marg went to Fry's after lunch and they had a big sale on. Can you imagine 10 cans of soup for a dollar, well that was just one of her great deals. I played pool with a group that are lots of laughs. They giving me a hard time saying they were going to have to send me back to Alberta & the snow & ice. My reply was that they were blaming all their problems on me & would probably get around to making the war of 1812 my fault and want me to pay to renovate the white house that was burned down in that war. It was all good fun. Tonight was hamburger nite in the park, so we went out for burgers and chili. They don't BBQ the burgers, they grill them. Dinner was well attended and the food was good.

1 comment: