Monday 22 March 2010

March 22nd St George

On the road, left Laughlin - hey that's poetic, early in the AM and made our way through the tri-state area [where Arizonza, Nevada & Utah come together] to St. Georges, Utah. Medical insurance runs out on the 28th, so we are headed north thru Utah to Sweetgrass, Montana at the border
A picture of the louge area where the computer terminals are, about the nicest I have seen & I've seen some parks. The RV park is called Temple in View.
.
When I think of the name Utah, its not mormons that come to mind, rather Sylvester & Tweety. I think I tah a puddy tat, NO - U Tah. :>) Sometimes I crack myself up.
Nice Park and a good wifi connection, hooray. They also have terminals you can use. The screen savers are pics of mormon temples from all over. One of the tours available here is -- if you guessed - of the mormon temple! You are a winner. So if I come to your door with a pamphlet, don't turn me away, I may have a new calling. Lots of stuff about the grande canyon here as well. Oh gosh, I'm still laughing about that Utah joke. Stay tuned, I may come up with another.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun!! Were you at the "Total Wines" again??? lol Wish we were still out there..... We are missing you guys.... but hey "camping season" is on its way.... that is if it stops snowing!! Take care on the drive home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posh.. must be cause they are Mormons... glad you tickled yourself with that one. lol

    ReplyDelete