Tuesday 23 March 2010

Another day in St George

Another day in sunny downtown St George & no dragon yet, hah, that was for your English folk. You Canucks will not get that one, St. George is a big deal in England, they use his cross for their flag. For you newfies, St George to England is like St Patrick to Ireland. Hah. Anyway it was a beautiful sunny day, got to about 76F. Lots of people in the outdoor pool. We did a bit of touring about and picked up a few things we needed, hey they sell beer in the Walmart here. They've come a long way. Saw the temple from the ladder of the rv, the park after all is called Temple in View.
Saw an advert for another tour, that may interest you. It is one to a real settlement and a chance to meet with a polygamist family and talk with them. They offer a 10% discount for seniors. We aren't all that far from Bountiful, maybe its there. You can't make this stuff up! Anyway we aren't going on it, I couldn't see the point. I can barely afford one spouse and I'm not prepared to go back to work. Marg thought it would be too much trouble to train a new one, she claims I'm a work in progress. Something for the rest of you to consider tho, ;>)!
Oh the other big news, for those of you who think I am domestically challenged, I helped with laundry today. I found the location, carried the basket and got quarters from the front desk. I checked inside the tub, proof right here. I tell you there is a lot to this laundry stuff, no wonder Marg has kept me out of it for so long.
Keep hearing about the bad weather back home, would you guys do something about that, we are travelling very slowly, but the health insurance is running out and bad weather is forecast for the pass area in Idaho. We need to move 'em out. So to miss the bad weather in Idaho, we will be leaving tomorrow. Should cross the border on Thursday and will hold up in Lethbridge to get a break in the weather. Stayed tuned I may think of something clever about Idaho.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love it... Dad does Laundry, and it makes it into photos on the blog... such a man!

    ReplyDelete