Wednesday 21 January 2009

While Dave's away Marg will shop

Well first day on my own and it went well. We have a built in laundry hamper and it was totally full so I knew how my day was going to start yikes 3 loads ,but at least there are lots of machines in the laundry room. They have a good system here , you buy a card then there is a machine that you can reload it when ever you need to so your not searching for coins to do the laundry. There are always ladies in the laundry room so its not boring, today I was chatting with a couple of them and everyone was groaning about doing the ironing in this heat so I said it only takes me a few minutes with my clothes steamer that goes every where with me.They had a hard time believing it so I invited the one lady to come and see it work. I should get a commission for all the steamers that people have bought once they see how great it works. After all domestic things were done I decided to be brave and take off to one of my favorite stores. Yes I found it and had a great shopping afternoon without Dave sitting in the car as he does not like what he caller chick stores. Well no meat and potatoes for this gal tonight , instead a fab. salad not what Dave would choose. He say's salad is what food eats lol. Well for you guy's out there sorry for the boring blog but Dave will be back tomorrow. Good nite

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Sounds like you did good today. Way to go! I could take the hot weather about now... we are in another blizzard tonight!

    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my steamer.... glad you are getting on alright on your own... x

    ReplyDelete