Wednesday 4 April 2012

Wednesday

Early start to the day again. Packed up the motorhome and took it in for an oil change and service on the a/c and the car for an oil change. The place we took them is new to us, but I wanted a place that could look at the ac. They did a good job for us, but it turns out the compressor on the ac is leaking. It's covered in the leak detecting solution the Ford garage in High Prairie put in, even though they could not detect the leak. That was all when it was on warranty last summer. After an hour and a half on the phone with 6 different people at Ford Canada, I learned that the warranty has expired and I am on my own, even though it was in to the dealer twice without being fixed. To say I was in a poor humour is an understatement. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits. While the service was being done, Marg & I went to Mickey D's for breakfast. It was good and the place was not so crowded with snowbirds leaving. Took the motorhome to Frys for fuel [just over 50 gallons] and then filled the propane. After supper I played poker and Marg went back to Frys to stock up on groceries, etc for the trip home. It was warm today, 90F, but should cool off a bit by the weekend. As we are leaving on Saturday AM, I hope that happens. We are now planning on going home the same way as in prior years to get around some weather forecasted for the weekend. That will take us up the I-15 through Salt Lake City Sunday and through the border at Sweetgrass, Montana around Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I would carry on with this battle.. There must be some trading standards committee to protect the consumer in this instance.... The fleas don't seem enough of a plague! xxx

    ReplyDelete