Tuesday 2 February 2010

Oops day

Oops, when I paid the rent, forgot to pay for another month of internet service, so had to wait until this AM when the office opened to get back on. Sunday was pretty quiet anyway, we went to the flea market where I replenished my stock of dusters at the used book stall. I was able to trade few in, giving me an idea of how many I've read since leaving GP. I knew some days I had read a book, but as it turns out I have read 15 since leaving home after Christmas. Marg got salsa, its usually good from that vendor. We got new neighbours on Sunday, from BC replacing the couple from Chicago. What a nice sunny, warm shorts day. Oh best of all, went to the ice cream social. For those inquiring minds - chocolate. Monday Marg went for groceries and I washed windows. Probably had 4 offers that I could do theirs. Another nice warm day, got some good use of the lounge chair. After lunch I played pool. Not sure why but I did not play well. The other guys like that though, someone needs to lose, LOL. We were going to bbq, but almost the entire park went to the turkey soup. Glens' wife Edrie makes her famous soup once during the winter. There must have been 200 there and some had seconds. Lots of soup, she must have cooked for some army, LOL. I think the park paid for the ingredients, but it was at no charge. It was very good. After we had blueberry pie and ice cream that Marg had from her shopping efforts.

1 comment:

  1. Probably too tired for pool after washing the windows...lol. Most you have had to do other then lift a book or pool cue this year.
    Sounds like you are still enjoying the easy life... I have spent the day at school with hundreds of noisy kids having a fundraiser games day for Haiti.... am shattered now.. but going for a curry with the girls so need to find a second wind. Miss you guys. xx

    ReplyDelete