Saturday 18 February 2012

Saturday, Feb 18th

Early start to the day & went to breakfast in the rec hall. This crew does french toast as their special, so I had bacon, eggs, & french toast. As usual I went to the bachelor table where Gerry & Bob were piling the BS knee deep by the time I got there. A couple of real characters from Ohio & Iowa. You know what they say Iowa stands for - idiots out wandering around. Kind of their equivalent of newfie jokes, I guess. After breakfast we went to the market at Mesa where I exchanged my books. Marg got a few other things, nothing major. The place was packed, as usual on a Saturday. Came back to the rv park for lunch and I washed the car on the driveway & cleaned the bbq. Pretty exciting stuff, eh! Had to put that in for you, that's how they know we are Canucks down here. After pool & laundry we went over to Blanke's and washed the windows on their park model. We've been doing what we can to help them get it ready as they have been so generous with making it available for Bill & Patti to stay in. Free pizza in the rv park for supper tonight. We took a few beers & a cooler with us, can't have pizza without beer. They had way too much ordered and those of us who showed up, but it was good.

1 comment: