Wednesday 26 January 2011

Wednesday Jan 26

Hard to believe we left GP a month ago on boxing day. Got propane delivered to the park yesterday, $65 for 14 gallons. Seems like a lot, but it was delivered and I didn't have to move the RV. Marg played bingo last night with her regular group, but none of them won. Nice day today, went for a walk and almost everyone I spoke to asked me if I was the guy who caused the water break. I even had one old gal tell me there was a water shortage in Arizona and that I shouldn't allow that to happen. I must have told the story about the 4 ft deep hole large enough for Richard to sit in behind my RV so they could repair the MAIN line. Some BC people even accused me of being a typical Albertan; drilling for oil back there. Played some pool the last couple of days & we got kicked on last week so everyone is playing much more serious. Guys who never hook are dangerous now, I could be losing my edge, there used to be only a couple of us who play nasty. Slept in this AM, so missed the golf group, but Marg made me french toast for breakfast, so it was all good. Marg went and bought a new coffee maker and vacuum today, hot coffee tomorrow will be nice. In the evening we went to the dinner show- the Arizona Opry. It was a nice roast beef dinner with a musical show for a couple of hours after. There were 34 people from the park in our group, so it was popular. Some very talented and amazing entertainers, we both enjoyed the show.

1 comment:

  1. still laughing at the thought of you at a dinner show.... lol

    ReplyDelete