Saturday 22 January 2011

Saturday Jan 22

Got up early for bacon, eggs, pancakes in the hall. At breakfast we sat with a bunch of Canucks from BC. One of the couples are originally from the Manchester area, but live in Sorrento now. The kitchen team organizer, Wayne said Marg & I are on the team to make breakfast next Saturday, must fix my volunteer-itis. Then the newsletter gal came by to find out what the menu is. I am thinking burnt offerings. On the way back Marg had a slip and wrenched her knee, so it was in to the hot tub & then the swimming pool for her today. Went for a walk after & I never had to drag or carry her, so it seems better. Nice day, I think this made more than 2 weeks with shorts on every day. I played pool with the guys & they let me win a few. After we went out for a drive out east, as I wanted to see where the dinner theatre was that we are going to on Wed and later to pick up a few groceries. Stopped in at Ace Hardware, now there is a place to browse, for a car remote battery. Steaks on the BBQ for dinner completed our day. With any luck we may go to the Barrett Jackson car auction tomorrow. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hope Moms knee is alright. Sounds like your having a great time... I LOL'd when I heard Dad is going to dinner theatre...... Had to explain to Phil what it is... Thought it sounded self explanatory. X

    ReplyDelete