Tuesday 24 February 2009

Tuesday, Feb 24th, is this normal?

Wow another hot one, it was 85F today. I made a mistake about yesterday, it was 91, for you metric types the is about 31C. Had some problems with the GPS from tinkering, but got it working just fine after a few hours of tinkering. Sometimes I wonder if I am destined to have any of the electronic technology tools, LOL! Perhaps it's just the sheltered life I led at the City with all the great people looking after the techi thing. Had to go load the pay-as-u-go phone, another techi thing. That's why I like Radio Shack, they just assume you don't know how to do it, works for me. That meant a trip to Mesa & the store was right by Marshalls [just like Winners], so Marg did her thing trying to help out Obama's economic recovery plan. He spoke to the nation tonite & I think he mentioned her, LOL. After shopping Marg spent quite a bit of time in the pool, not sure how long she was in as I fell asleep while reading my book. The pressures on us snowbirds! Then a nice steak BBQ and Marg went to bingo where she cleaned up on the last game. Only a few more days here as we leave on Sunday, so got to get it all in by then. I've been doing some research on the best way thru Phoenix, it's the 6th largest city in the US. The best info seems to be go between 10 -3 as the rush hours fill all the roads.

1 comment:

  1. Katie was pleased to hear Grandma is keeping up the swimming... You should have seen her dressed for School today, she was wearing a woolie hat... brrrr really feels cold compared to the Sunshine State...

    ReplyDelete