Friday 10 April 2015

Friday

Slept in this morning.  We have not done that for a while, it was nice.  By the time I got my coffee about half down, Pat & Gene showed up for a ride.  We went for about 5 miles today and not having rode for a couple of weeks, the legs were really talking to me on the uphill part of the run. 
  Marg went for water aerobics and one of the ladies had a copy of the CD, so it went well, but I am sure they missed the ad-lib part.  They had a pretty good turnout in spite of the number of  people leaving.  While she was out, I went for a haircut at the little Mexican shop on Signal Butte. 
  After lunch I started packing things and got quite a bit in the trailer.  There was lots of arranging and packing in the trailer around the ATV.  Got it part way done and will finish that tomorrow.  Then I went to play 8 ball with Gene.  I think he is the better pool player, but is new at the 1/15 game, so struggled a bit with strategy.  I enjoyed pretty good success, but I'm certain once he plays more, that will not be the case. 
  Marg got together with Sue and they had the lady come to the park to cut their hair this afternoon.  That takes a bit of time as they also do the dye job thing when that happens.  Everyone looks good and fresh as a daisy.  Our combined loss of hair should give us better fuel economy going home.
  After it was happy hour at Jim & Beth's.  Lots of laughs today and it was a beautiful day to sit out.  After it was corned beef hash for supper.  This is always one of my favourites.
  Marg did laundry after.  There were lots of towels and sheets as well as a bunch of clothes to catch up on.  I think it is her plan to get it clean for packing.  Anyway that chore is done, well except for the steaming.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you got a lay in. I have been looking back at the blog and it is a great way to recall all of the things that we did. Thanks for making out holiday such a success.

    ReplyDelete