Tuesday 4 March 2014

March 3rd

Oops a little late as I fell asleep on the sofa last night.
  We left early and went to the rental company, after I took the truck back on Thursday I go so busy I forgot about going in to settle up the final bill.  Then it was off to ADOT where we transferred the title on the park model trailer into both names with the right of survivorship so that we would not have to go thru probate should anything bad happen.  Then off to the insurance company, which is quite a ways from here.  They never sent us a bill for the remainder of the insurance yet, so we wanted to get that dealt with before leaving Az.  On the way back we stopped at Lowes and picked up some stuff for our job [$150], then to Home Depot for the pain [another $150].
  By this time it was lunch so we thought it best to save some money, LOL.  Anyway we went to a Chinese restaurant that does a lunch special for $3.25 and it's really good.  The place is always packed to the doorway.
  For the afternoon we painted primer on the wood paneling.  We went through a lot more than I thought probably because Marg had so much on herself.  LOL.
  A quick supper and it was off to poker for me.  Made out pretty well, but then the table I was at broke up with guys leaving early so I just came back to the m'home rather than change tables.  Why you might ask, well that is where I fell asleep on the couch.

2 comments:

  1. There is a lot more sleeping in the blog since you got the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should have said "paint"; not "pain"; Freudian slip no doubt.

    ReplyDelete