Saturday 25 January 2014

Saturday at Tortilla Flats

It started out cool, but turned out to be a great day in the sun.
  I went to breakfast in the park this AM, a nice way to start the day.  Everyone was expressing surprise at my being there as I have not been a regular at this event this year.  It was difficult participating in the conversation as I have some form of laryngitis.  Hope it passes soon.
  Got a call from Evelyn that they would be at the Mesa market, just as planned.  When they showed up it was quite a surprise.  In addition to Richard & Evelyn there were 4 of his sisters and their spouses, making us 12 in all.  When I saw this I suggested they needed one of those tour buses, LOL!
  Spent about 45 minutes there, which is barely enough time to see one of the aisles if you are not shopping & they were.  Pretty funny, Richard peeled off his shirt in one booth to try one on and just kept it on.  I think most of them came out with a bag of something.  Marg & I never bought a thing, but it was fun to watch them eye up the good deals.
  We stopped back at our park to drop off our car and then we rode with Richard in Mikes car to Tortilla Flats.  It was a perfect day for it and we kicked around there a bit, then had a beer & burger on the patio.  The C&W music was playing and it was a good time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment