Monday 17 December 2012

Monday

Busy day.  Didn't get a lot of the hook up stuff done yesterday.  Spent a lot of the day on the telephone with Shaw trying to get the satellite system working.  Finally I called in a hot shot dish liner-upper who got us on track.
It was funny, the guy in our old stall said we should have his space as ours is easier to get into with his large rig and ended up asking how we got this space as he had requested it.  I told him that I reserved it last spring and that his space had been ours for the last 4 years.  Space envy, just another thing we have to deal with..  LOL


Did all the connections & Marg went for groceries.
I didn't bring my bike, thinking I would look for one here.  Turned out Jerry had one that was almost new, so I have it on a trial basis until he gets back from his Christmas in Colorado.  Lots of visiting today, might not be a good space for a hard worker like me, hah!
Nice sunny day, I think it was about 18C with no wind, t-shirt weather.
A couple of pictures of our site and our view towards Superstition mtn.  Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Lovin your palm tree ... Are you going to put any Christmas lights on it? xx

    ReplyDelete