Tuesday 10 January 2012

Tuesday Jan 10

Much nicer day today. Back to short pants, LOL. I went for a bike ride in the AM, then when I got back, a walk through the park with Marg. With all the visiting on the route, lunch was a hurried affair, so that I could get my pool lessons. Played until just prior to happy hour. Marg hosted and we had some friends over for snacks & beverages. This was the group that mostly like the pop-like wine, so that's what they got. Had to keep a close eye on Ron & Mary as they sat in our new P2K fold-up chairs and I had to make sure the chairs were still here when they left, LOL. As soon as the sun starts to settle, they all left. It really cools off when the sun looses its heat. A quick BBQ steak for dinner and then Marg went to bingo. Just waiting to hear about her big win.

No comments:

Post a Comment