Thursday 10 March 2011

Hot child in the City

That was us today as the temp reached 93F/34C. What a great day, but that is about as hot as I like it. Marg was right in her element. Went to coffee & donuts this AM & they tried something new, had a few people tell jokes; so, yes I was asked to tell one. Had to clean it up a bit and got a few laughs, so I guess it was OK. As I was telling it the MC said to Marg, I wonder how he is going to clean this one up enough for this audience, but was pleasantly surprised. Went to the post office and then I got a haircut, in fact, got all of them cut. LOL After lunch Marg went to the pool & I played pool. Inter-park tourney today and my partner & I won 3 of 3 and overall our group won. After pool I washed the car on the driveway here, got about a dozen offers from people who were willing to let me hone my skills on their car. Supper tonight was at Los Gringos Locos & the food was excellent.

1 comment: