Wednesday 31 December 2008

day 4 [Dec 30] Lauglin

Well I was up at 6 AM and had my first coffee B4 Dave got up. Had b'fast on the road at 7:45. Hey baby let's go to Vegas! LOL It's about 350 miles down the road. Gassed up @ Beaver, Dave screwed up & bot expensive gas LOL and should have pd cash to save 10 cents per gal.. LOL 12:25, 130 miles to Vegas, finally NO SNOW - Yay! Hot suds car wash in St George, we are clean. When we got to Vegas the roads were under repair and traffic was NUTS. We saw all the sights in a blur as we sped thru the tons of traffic. It was crazy, so to HECK with Vegas and onward. The new song is Hey baby let's go to Laughlin! Found an RV spot, got ripped off at $65 per night because of New Yrs, double the regular price. After we got set up and de-winterized the m'home we went for a buffet dinner. Anyone see Vegas Vacation? Next to the slots, I put in $1 for Char and $10 for me, dinner just cost more. Then I tried a 1 cent machine for $10 & Dave came to watch. I hit max. bet just to clear the amount and kept winning til I got to $77 & cashed out. Pd for dinner, LOL! Met a lady on the walk home from Casin. Roseanne is a retired school teacher, friends with Jeanette & Vanessa's dad John was the best man at their wedding. They were at Roger & Vanessa's wedding & remembered us. Small world. So nice to finally sleep in our own bed tonite. My hero hubby fixed the back up camera that had quit earlier today. We all know how much he hates stuff not working, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment